What benefits will Virtualisation have for your own business?
- Simple, efficient and agile business IT infrastructure
- Rapidly reduce recovery time in the event of a disaster
- Increased Performance and Availability
Virtualisation is a critical component of an organisations IT Strategy and it is important you choose the right solution. CSG are a specialist provider of market leading virtualisation technologies and will recommend the most appropriate solution to suit your requirements and budget. Whether you want to consolidate your physical servers, implement a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) or ensure you have high available & fault tolerant systems, CSG can provide you with an agile IT System that will grow with your demands.
Why you should consider Virtualisation
With virtualisation you can create a more agile infrastructure, reduce the total cost of IT ownership and minimise downtime. Key benefits of virtualisation:
- Increase availability of your hardware and applications
- Get more from your existing resources through consolidation of servers
- Minimise single points of failure within your infrastructure
- Easier software back-up and disaster recovery
- Improved business continuity
- Strengthened security
- Greener: fewer physical servers means a smaller carbon footprint
- Improved business responsiveness
- Hosting of legacy applications, for example those that need to run on older operating system
- Virtualisation can apply to all elements of your IT infrastructure: servers, operating systems and desktop applications
CSG are experts in this field and are fully certified to support and sell the leading virtualisation software VMware.