Switching IT support providers is a big decision for any business, and not one to be taken lightly. There may be plenty of support companies who look good on paper, but how do you know they can really deliver the service they promise? In an ideal world you’d be able to try out the service first. Well that’s exactly what CSG are offering.
As a Microsoft Certified Partner, CSG has is able to offer expert advice and support on a comprehensive range of Microsoft products for businesses, and we believe we have one of the best Microsoft support teams in the business. We’re so confident that we can give you a better service than your current provider that we are prepared to carry out a Microsoft Network and Security Audit for your business, completely free of charge and without obligation.
This audit will help identify any potential problems with your system which could cause more significant problems further down the line if not addressed soon. If your current provider has failed to identify and diagnose these issues, then it’s probably time to consider a new support company!
The Microsoft network and security audit covers:
- Internet speeds: if these are slower than they should be, we’ll tell you why and recommend a solution
- Email: the audit will diagnose any problems and suggest how they can be resolved
- PCs, servers and other hardware: unstable hardware will be diagnosed and any weak points in your systems identified
- Telecoms systems and call packages: we’ll evaluate these and recommend any potential cost savings
- Backup systems: these will be checked to see whether they are really robust and are providing full security for your data; the audit also checks how easily your data can be restored
- System speeds: if your system runs slower than it could, we’ll tell you why
- Software: if some applications are slow to load, our audit will diagnose the problem
- General: we’ll take a broader look at your systems and identify where your current technology may be inadequate and preventing you from achieving your business objectives, for example, inefficient systems architecture, older versions of software, or insufficient processing power.
How is the audit carried out?
The network and security audit works in the background and will cause no disruption to your system or your business. We deploy our managed support system (software agent) onto your network, and this generates performance statistics, reporting the findings back to us.
At the end of the audit we will make some slight tweaks to the network and demonstrate how we can optimise and enhance its performance. We then meet with you to show how your system performed against the health check, and discuss how best to deal with any issues. We’ll also explain exactly how CSG would resolve these if you were to appoint us as your IT support company. Remember, the audit is free and without obligation – and we can’t say fairer than that!