Due to continued growth we are recruiting for an experienced 2nd Line Support Engineer to join our helpdesk team. You will be working in a fast paced and dynamic office, and will have strong experience in an IT support role.
As you will be working closely with our customers, good communication skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels is required.
Duties will include:
- Technical resolution of incidents at 1st and 2nd line
- To act as the single point of contact for all IT related service requests
- Logging calls with 3rd parties and incident management
- Timely progression of all incidents and requests to ensure SLA’s are met
- Tracking of all incidents and escalation where appropriate and closure of incidents on confirmation from the customer of satisfactory resolution
- Installation and configuration of IT equipment
- User account administration
Candidates must have experience administering, managing, maintaining and troubleshooting the following technologies:
- Windows Server (2016)
- Windows 10
- Office 365
A good and broad understanding of the following is also desirable:
- LAN/WAN Technologies
- Group Policy
- Software Asset Management
- Patch Management & security
Salary: Negotiable Dependent on Experience
Location: This role will be commutable from Cardiff, Newport, Swansea, Rhondda, Merthyr, Bridgend and Port Talbot.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Want to join us? Email your CV and covering letter now to firstname.lastname@example.org