Office 365 is a line of cloud-based subscription services offered by Microsoft as part of the Microsoft Office platform. It includes the programmes Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Office for the web, Microsoft Skype for Business Online and fully installed apps- OneDrive, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Publisher.
Pros Of Office 365
- Accessibility – You can access Microsoft Office 365 anywhere- in your office, at home, from any device that it is set up on. As long as you have internet access you’ll be easily able to access this cloud-based system digitally.
- Security – Microsoft has many security measures already built in to Office 365 which makes it a better choice of platform to use. Security measures include; encrypted email, data loss prevention and advanced threat analysis.
- Collaboration Features – With OneDrive, multiple users can work on a single shared document at one given time. Due to this collaboration, you don’t have to wait for attachments to be sent to you in order to have the chance to edit or read them.
- Subscription – You can pay for Office 365 in monthly instalments which gives you the option of only using it when you need and can cancel at any time – no contract. Therefore, you are not tied into a yearly subscription unless you opt to pay it off in a full sum.
- Always up to date – When subscribing to Office 365 it will automatically update so you are always using the latest model with no additional charges.
- Different to all other platforms – Microsoft Office 365 is different to all other platforms which is why it is so popular. It is really easy to use and its uniqueness allows all of the programs it offers to run alongside each other.
- Communication is made easy – Users can communicate easily through Office 365 using Microsoft teams to not only instant message in groups but to perform large company calls, presentations via sharing your screen and loads more. It has become a must for most businesses.
- Mix & Match Plans – Office 365 offers mix and match plans, meaning you don’t have to settle for a particular plan you can mix and match as you choose to suit the needs of your business. So, you don’t have to pay for what you don’t need, something your finance team will love. If a certain department doesn’t need a program which another team might, then it can be taken out of a plan to save costs.
With “over 600,000 companies in the United States alone using the office suite software, and over 100,000 UK companies” You’d be mad not to join the bandwagon.
If you need more information, get in touch with us on: 0330 400 5465!