Our 360° Managed Security Programme provides businesses with extremely high levels of protection for their data and systems in a proactive way by actively monitoring your systems on a remote basis.
We offer a multi-layered approach to security, securing your software, hardware and internet connections including network and internet security along with firewalls.
Focussed on increasing user productivity, the benefits of our 360° Managed Security Programme include:
- Immediate responses to detecting, identifying and blocking security threats.
- High level protection that does not impact system performance or speed.
- Enhanced network band with high levels of security.
- Scanning of email and outbound data to prevent loss of data.
- Complete protection against internet and application threats.
We are re-sellers for many of the world’s leading providers and as independent vendors we can always recommend the best approach and systems for your needs.
As a Microsoft Silver Server Platform Partner, CSG is able to offer you a Microsoft network and security audit for your business, completely free of charge and without obligation.
The Microsoft network and security audit covers:
- Internet speeds: if these are slower than they should be, we’ll tell you why and recommend a solution.
- Email: the audit will diagnose any problems and suggest how they can be resolved.
- PCs, servers and other hardware: unstable hardware will be diagnosed and any weak points in your systems identified.
- Telecoms systems and call packages: we’ll evaluate these and recommend any potential cost savings.
- Backup systems: these will be checked to see whether they are really robust and are providing full security for your data; the audit also checks how easily your data can be restored.
- System speeds: should your internal system run slower than it could, we’ll tell you why.
- Software: if some applications are slow to load or non responsive, our audit will track the problem.
Furthermore, we’ll take a broader look at your systems and identify where your current technology may be inadequate and preventing you from achieving your business objectives. For example, this may include poorly designed systems architecture, older versions of software, or insufficient processing power.
Why not get in touch and find out more?