Approximately 75% of UK businesses say cloud is as secure as IT on-premise, compared to previous year when over half didn't trust it. UK businesses trust in cloud computing is being pushed by positive experiences and outcomes of cloud services.
UK research has found that over 75 per cent of businesses believe that cloud computing is as secure as, or more secure than, on-premise IT. In comparison to 2013 when roughly only half believed this to be the case. It shows that confidence in all aspects of cloud services has increased over the past year.
By placing your infrastructure into the CSG data centre, your business will become more agile. You will also benefit from reduced cost, increased efficiency and built in resilience with 24/7 monitoring.
- Hosting/Co-location Services: Place your infrastructure in state of the art data centre facilities to ensure its reliability for your operation.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): Deliver on demand computing resources quickly and easily all for a fixed monthly fee.
- Managed Hosted Desktop As a Service: Access your desktop and applications from any device and any location.
- Hosted Exchange Service: Migrate your email service to the CSG Data Centre to ensure its continuity and delivery to your organsiation.
- MS Office 365: As a managed service CSG will deliver MS Office 365 for your organisation including licensing, installation and ongoing support.
If you would like to find out if we can help you reduce capital expenditure, improve uptime and reliability or successfully reduce pressure on your IT department please get in touch on 0330 400 5465 or firstname.lastname@example.org.