With Opera 3, your documents are stored electronically and can be accessed when you need them.
A place for everything and everything in its place. With Opera 3 your documents are stored electronically, and can be accessed when you need them. It integrates seamlessly with Opera 3 and will drive significant cost savings to any organisation.
Customer orders, supplier invoices, credit notes, signed delivery notes, job costing timesheets, payroll & HR documents and general correspondence can all be captured and stored. Documents can be accessed easily using retrieval software and can even be reported on.
Ease of use is built in. Documents can be captured and indexed individually, in batches or by barcode. Captures are automatically tracked with full auditability from individual files to system level. Reporting can be done by date or user range.
- Fully integrated application of Opera 3.
- Captures any file type.
- Instant Retrieval.
- Manual or Barcode Indexing.
- Content Indexing and Deferred Indexing.
- Reduces paper waste and helps your business ‘go green’.
- High level of security down to individual data level.
- Ability to set up user roles with access rights.
- Transactions tracked, with full auditability from individual files to system level.
- Reporting by date or user range.
- Available as a desktop version for other employees not using Opera 3.
Easy to use
You’ll find Document Management easy to use and also has user configerable screens. Images held within the system can be accessed using friendly, easy to use retrieval software for instant access. Your staff can be up and running straight away – and start utilising your investment.
Five Primary Functions
Content Indexing captures words from machine typed text, scanned images, .txt and .doc file types and uses the text to index the document. This automated method of indexing documents is in addition to Manual Indexing and Barcode Indexing, making it even easier to retrieve documents.
Content Indexing enhances the use of captured data within Document Management with:
- Inclusion and exclusion dictionaries which allow you to manage the words that are used to index the document.
- Improved retrieval and analysis of data which allows for cross reference of documents using any combination of words and terms.
Captured data can either be indexed at the point of capture, or at a later stage with Deferred Indexing. Users will enjoy greater flexibility including:
- Documents can initially be captured as a batch with a name without being indexed, and can optionally be assigned to a user for future indexing.
- Ability to browse, create and index a batch from images created by multi-function devices such as large photocopiers that ‘scan’ to a path on the network.
Interested? Call us on 0330 400 5465.