Microsoft Teams is a platform linked to Office 365 and acts as a place for employees to virtually chat, host meetings, clock in to shifts, share documents and express their personality whilst improving their collaboration and communication with their colleagues via a team ethos.
What are the top benefits of Microsoft Teams?
- Meetings are easy- With the ability to set up quick team meetings by ringing your team as a whole, you can help collaborate with all of those within your workforce in a quick and easy fashion. Meetings have never been easier- and the best thing is, you can see who is in the meeting and they have a choice whether to put their camera on or off.
- Can track shifts and shift activity- With the ‘Shifts’ App in Microsoft teams you can easily see what shifts each colleague is working, when they take their break and if they have clocked in or out. You can also see their GPS location if location services are enabled.
- Share documents with ease- sharing documents is so easy and now they are automatically saved to SharePoint so you haven’t got to worry about losing them. Also, you can order these documents by saving them to a specific file within the Teams app to make them even more accessible.
- Set up your favourite channels – Being in multiple teams can mean lots of communication. You can keep on top of the most relevant channels to you by setting them as Favorites. Thus making it easier to stay up to date.
- Express your personality virtually- With the added extras of GIFS, emoji’s and stickers you can still portray your enthusiastic personalities even when not having verbal contact.
Get in touch with us to find out more! 0330 400 5465