It has been estimated that the average construction project suffers 150% cost overruns and completes more than 175% late.
Investing in the right software can help transform the daily running of a construction project into a manageable, profitable proposition. Meaning projects are delivered on time and within budget.
Pegasus CIS (Construction Industry Software) can help you do just that. From sub contractors, budgeting, purchasing and billing, it provides control over every aspect of contract management. You have the information needed to run your projects and turn a profit.
It is an integrated solution where everything is controlled from within, giving you a central place to manage your contracts. Ease of use alongside some of the most powerful reporting tools available will transform the management of your contracts.
- Contract Costing – cost heads, revenue transactions, cost transactions, actual/budget variance reporting
- Contract Purchasing – purchase orders, goods received notes, purchase invoices, committed costs
- Plant Hire – on hire/off hire, plant returns
- Contract Sales – payment applications, invoicing, aged debt, retention, main contractor discount
- CIS Subcontractors – subcontractor CIS management, verification, invoices, timesheets, payment certificates, CIS300 monthly return, self-billing, authenticated VAT receipts
- Labour – labour charging to contracts
- Stock Control – monitor stock levels and movement, allocate and issue stock to jobs
- Management Reporting
- Integrated Accounting – links with Pegasus Opera 3, Sage 50 and Sage 200
Contact us on 0330 400 5465 or email@example.com to find out more!