CSG are actively recruiting for a 1st Tier engineer to facilitate growth, and service the emerging technologies that CSG implements on our clients’ networks.
Reporting to the Service Manager, and based at our Head Office in Bridgend, the successful candidate will form part of a revamped Service Department, with an emphasis on maintaining optimal service levels, adherence to published SLAs and offering industry leading support to our network of clients in England and Wales.
CSG’s 1st Tier Engineers act as the first point of contact for incoming technical queries. As such, the successful applicant will need to possess an outgoing personality, sound conversational skills and a conscientious approach to following CSGs ticketing procedures. In return, CSG offer free vendor training, and fully-funded CompTIA A+/Network+ training courses at a local venue.
• 1+ years’ experience of supporting Windows-based networks
• An understanding of IP-based LAN and WAN networking, routers, network printers, switches and different broadband technologies
• An understanding of service SLAs and ticketing fundamentals
• The ability to pass a short technical test
Training and development
CSG’s 1st Tier Engineers are provided with a bespoke training plan, including fully-funded instructor-led CompTIA A+/Network examinations, at a local assessment centre. The following vendor training courses will be provided:
• Gamma Beginner Accreditation (VOIP)
• Gamma Technical Accreditation (VOIP)
• Sophos Certified Engineer
• Sophos Certified Technician
Think this is the role for you? Send your CV to email@example.com