Employees face a gauntlet of cyberthreats when using the web for work, from phishing scams to drive-by downloads.
It only takes one of your users stumbling onto a bad site to expose your network to serious risk. Web threats have increased dramatically in recent years the risk of a security breach has never been greater.
CSG’s 360° MSP Remote Monitoring & Management includes best-in-class Web Protection services that will keep your users safe and productive. It complements traditional antivirus engines and firewalls by letting you define your own content-filtering policies, website blacklists, time- and content-based browsing policies, and much more.
And you can manage everything from a single, easy-to-use web-based console.
With CSG’s 360° Managed Security Suite you can keep users safe from web threats via the web content filtering features in the system. We provide:
Content filtering and blacklists to keep users off unsafe sites
Protection against malware downloads, phishing, adware, botnets, and spam sites
Time-based browsing policies to keep users productive while they’re at work
KEEP YOUR NETWORK SAFE
- Threat protection: Protect against malware, phishing, adware, botnets and spam.
- Bandwidth monitoring: Monitor daily usage with automated bandwidth checks and alerts.
- Access controls: Keep users away from sites that could cause a data breach.
IMPROVE USER PRODUCTIVITY
- Site blacklists: Define and automatically enforce browsing policies that keep users off non-work-related sites like gaming or social media.
- Time-based browsing policies: Modify blacklist rules to allow employees to visit non-work sites outside of standard business hours.
- Reporting: View detailed analytics on internet usage, and quickly spot unusual browsing behaviors and take appropriate action.
GAIN COMPLETE CONTROL
- Simple administration: Gain control over users’ web browsing, all from a unified web-based console.
- Custom policies: Use our default Web Protection policies or create your own custom rules for desktops, laptops, or servers.
- Custom messaging: Create your own messages that appear when a user reaches a website blocked by their web protection blacklist.
- Custom URLs: Add custom URLs to the blacklist that don’t fall within our core site categories.
- Snooze: Temporarily disable policy enforcement for a given time period to more easily troubleshoot user issues when needed.
Want to know more about web protection for your business? why not talk to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 0330 400 5465.