Due to continued growth even during the current climate with COVID-19 we are recruiting for an experienced 2nd Line and 3rd Line Support Engineer to join our helpdesk team. You will be working in a fast paced and dynamic office, and will have strong experience in an IT support role.
CSG is an MSP that is continuously growing- even through Covid-19- and due to this we are looking to keep expanding our team. Two exciting new roles have become available for a 2nd line and 3rd line support engineer. So, if you are looking for a fresh opportunity to join an expanding company then please get in touch with us and apply. We pride ourselves on having a united team ethos so would love to have you on board.
As you will be working closely with our customers, good communication skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels is required.
Duties will include (2nd line engineer):
- Technical resolution of incidents at 1st and 2nd line
- To act as the single point of contact for all IT related service requests
- Logging calls with 3rd parties and incident management
- Timely progression of all incidents and requests to ensure SLA’s are met
- Tracking of all incidents and escalation where appropriate and closure of incidents on confirmation from the customer of satisfactory resolution
- Installation and configuration of IT equipment
- User account administration
Duties for 3rd line:
- Technical resolution of incidents at 1st, 2nd and 3rd line
- The role requires in depth practical knowledge of a wide range of Infrastructure & Back Office products.
- Customer Service skills applied to difficult users
- Logging calls and fixing any server issues
- Maintaining technical qualifications and skill sets.
- Perform upgrades to and installations of new servers
- On call responsibilities within a pressurised support environment.
Candidates must have experience administering, managing, maintaining and troubleshooting the following technologies:
- Windows Server (2016)
- Windows 10
- Office 365
A good and broad understanding of the following is also desirable:
- LAN/WAN Technologies
- Group Policy
- Software Asset Management
- Patch Management & security
Salary: Negotiable Dependent on Experience
Location: This role will be commutable from Cardiff, Newport, Swansea, Rhondda, Merthyr, Bridgend and Port Talbot.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
For more information on how to join our team please contact 0330 400 5465!