IP can offer a more cost-effective and simple solution, in terms of deployment and management, than ISDN and can save 40% against a similar ISDN solution.
The quality of IP is well established in the market now and is no longer considered a “new” technology. ISDN has become regarded as legacy technology and thanks to its nature as an IP technology, it can be managed alongside or in conjunction with your traditional internet provision. The key element to IP is the feature-rich nature of the technology, which lets you do things that ISDN simply can’t:
- CLI flexibility: present a specific number regardless of type or location
- Multi-site rationalisation: move your telephony estate into a single solution for ease of management and more efficient use of channels
- Flexing channels: increase or decrease provision as required, to take into account seasonal peaks or events (product launch, sales/marketing campaigns etc.)
- Resilience: build business continuity into your solution in multiple ways
Is it time to change to IP?
- It’s more cost-effective
- The quality is well-established
- It’s feature rich
- It’s flexible
- It adds resilience to your business
We think so!
If you’d like to find out more about upgrading to CSG IP Telephony then call us today on 0300 400 5465 or email email@example.com